Discovering Seattle Parks: A Local's Guide
Organized by neighborhood, such as Downtown, Queen Anne, or Northeast Seattle, the guide features full-color photos throughout and simple, illustrated maps for the largest parks with more complex trail systems. Each park’s listing includes:
• Icons for key features―playgrounds, viewpoints, waterfront spots, hidden parks, and dog parks
• Public transportation and parking directions
• Details on the park’s history
• Highlights such as public art, water features, cycling paths, and more
• Color photographs that capture the park’s essence
Discovering Seattle’s Parks will keep families, walkers, dog-lovers, and kids of all ages busy with year-round exploration and fun!